Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 8 April 2016

New Challenge at Fussy and Fancy - Tilda with a Big Big Rose

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all well and having a good week, it's almost the weekend, which is good for some, but it means my holiday is drawing to an end (boo hoo).

Today we have a new challenge at Fussy and Fancy. Our lovely Beth is hosting this challenge and she has chosen the theme of Green and Pink.

I have coloured up the gorgeous Tilda with a Big, Big Rose using DI reinkers. The papers and butterflies along the top edge have been edged with Structure paste.

I have cut the shape using a Go Kreate die.

Tucked underneath the image is some cheesecloth.

.All the dies are from Noor Design U.K. The gorgeous pink lace, ribbon, pearls and cheesecloth is from the Ribbon Girls

The flowers are from my stash.

Links to the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post. 

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters, Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar
Rose and Shoes: Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Magnolia-licious

I will popping back in later with another challenge.

Thank you so much for visiting me.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word this is STUNNING Gina!! You have such a talent for colouring and teaming beautiful embellishments with your gorgeous images!!!! Have a most wonderful weekend Gina!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Beth it is stunning and so beautifully colored and your details are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, fab colour combo and wonderfully embellished :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just heaven, Lace, Maggie, Beautiful Colouring, Butterflies and Bows and an Easle Card! You couldn't wish for more.

    ReplyDelete