Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 21 April 2016

GDT card - The Paper Nest Dolls - Daisy Emma

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are having a great week, I am starting to feel better now and I am almost back to my old self.

This morning I am sharing a GDT card for the Paper Nest Dolls. This is 'Daisy Emma' and she can be found here.

I have coloured her using DI reinkers.

The shape has been cut using a Go Kreate die and the papers are from the With Love paper bloc by Joy which can be purchased from Noor Design U.K.

The die peeking out from the top is by Marianne.The pearls and lace are from the Ribbon Girls.



Everything else is from my stash.

DI colour list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Worn Lipstick
Dress: Victorian Velvet, Hickory Smoke
Daisy: Hickory Smoke, Spiced Marmalade, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

That's it from me today.

It's Friday tomorrow yay!

Take care and thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful subtle colours and desing Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute image honey, lovely colouring and a sweet layout with lovely embellishments. Crafty cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet image Gina and beautifully coloured. As always, your placement of the dies and embellishments create a stunning project. I think the lace must be my all time favourite.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Sweet Card love the lace and sprays of flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card, subtle colouring and beautiful embellishments.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Très belle carte
    bon week end
    So

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, it has such an innocent sweetness :) xx

    ReplyDelete