Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 18 January 2017

A Card Made for Fun

Hi everyone,

I am just popping in to share a quick post for a card I made for fun recently.

This is Tilda Enjoying Summer. Summer isn't here just yet, but I love this Tilda. I have coloured her with Distress Ink reinkers and tried out a new colour combo on her dungarees. I have listed the colours I used below the pic.

The papers are from a Crafts For You paper pad called Vintage Time, aren't they gorgeous?

Once again I have used lots of Joy dies on this card, please see the bottom of this post to be taken directly to the product (just click on a picture).

I have made another of the gorgeous Fomairan flowers, and used the tool set to help shape them. They can be found at the Ribbon Girl, unfortunately I can't link the white foamiran in the usual way, but I have placed a link further down the page.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Gathered Twigs
Dungarees: Bundled Sage, Hickory Smoke
Blouse and Pocket: Victorian Velvet
Shoes: Hickory Smoke

Here is the link for the white foamiran

Well that's it from me.

Thank you for looking.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx


7 comments:

  1. A very pretty card, I love all the distressed layers and gorgeous image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning card Gina full of beautiful layers and pretty detail.
    I love this Tilda too that you have coloured to perfection with your DI's. Perfect in every crafting way.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as a button Gina and so very sweet!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow hun, another one of your gorgeous creations, loving the colouring again, I've not coloured a Tilda up for a while, oh smack my hand!!!! lol she looks so cute so maybe it may tempt me again, lol
    hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another one of your stunning designs Gina.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know what sweetie I totally love this stamp too & I think she is perfect for any time of year....its nearly always windy here whether its summer or winter lol. Totally gorgeous stunning card I LOVE the shabby chic feel....love shabby chic <3 Your foamiran flower is sooooo darn pretty.......LOVE IT!!! ALL OF IT!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and pretty, love all the pink :) xx

    ReplyDelete