Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Dreamerland Crafts - Good News is Coming

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well.

I am just popping in quickly to showcase another card I have made using another very beautiful Dreamerland Craft stamp from the new Spring collection.

She is called 'Good News is Coming'. I have coloured her with DI reinkers 

I cut the shape of the card using a large oval die, which I think is a Whimsy die. 

The papers are by Maja, from the Vintage Summer Basics collection. 

Peeping out on the left hand side is another of the new Fantasy dies and I've placed a heart shaped doily on the right.

The envelope at the top of the card has been cut from a Leane Creatif die and the sentiment has been stamped from the matching stamp set.

Underneath the flowers I've placed a swirl which is an old Magnolia Doohickeys die. The flowers,  silver birdcage charm and diamante heart are from my stash.

The ribbon, pearl trim and lace are from the Ribbon Girl.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Top: Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar, Black Soot
Apron: Hickory Smoke, Weathered Wood
Wall: Hickory Smoke, Victorian Velvet, Black Soot
Foliage and Grass: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

You can buy this stamp at  the following shops:

My Mum's Craft Shop: Good News is Coming

Dreamerland Crafts: Good New is Coming

That's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in and thank you for all the lovely comments you leave, they are so appreciated.

Hugs
Gina xx

9 comments:

  1. Such a dreamy and wonderful card Gina dear. Everything is amazing, especially those flowers and pomegranates are amazingly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gina ,
    Wow Wow Wow So Beautiful creation !!
    Love all the details en the color really beautiful .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delight Gina. Stunning card and I really like the look of those stamps!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Isn't she a dream.........It's as though she is admiring your pretty floral arrangement.
    The colour combination is really pretty, and the detail is amazing.
    Your collection of new Fantasy dies that you are currently using on your cards are gorgeous. A must have sometime soon!
    Crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour
    bravo pour cette création 100 % douceur et délicatesse.
    j'adore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!! Beautiful colours and so many great details on it.
    Jolanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous card hun, lovely image and love the colour of the wall, so love you bow tying!!! lol
    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's a lovely card Gina, I like the image too , everything is so pretty! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gina! this is stunning! What a lovely stamp too, and as always so well coloured! Love her name, I hope she is right! lol Loving your card, and happy weekend to you. Judy x

    ReplyDelete