Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 17 March 2017

New Challenge at Fussy and Fancy - Daffodil Tilda

Good morning everyone,

Yay it's Friday and almost the weekend. It has been an extremely busy week at work this week and I am certainly ready for the weekend. I hope you are all well and had a good week.

This morning I am sharing my card for the new challenge at Fussy and Fancy. Our lovely Annie is hosting this challenge which is Spring.

I have coloured up Daffodil Tilda with DI reinkers, sprinkled some frantage around her and added some pearl string around the outside. Sitting underneath her is some cheesecloth.

The papers are by Pion which are double sided and called Ornament. I have painted on some white gesso around the edges.

The die peeping out of the right is one of the new Fantasy dies. The butterflies are both Joy dies which have been cut twice, using co-ordinating papers. The large oval flowery die is by spellbinders. 

The flowers, cheesecloth, pearl string and pearl trim  are from the Ribbon Girl. I have added the links at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


DI links:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain, Grand Espresso
Top and Shoes: Hickory Smoke. Black Soot
Trousers Weathered Wood
Daffodils: Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade
Grass: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters.

The winner of our challenge with win a GDT spot with us.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

13 comments:

  1. She is a beauty Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, beautiful butterflies and details;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these circular easel cards and yours is beautiful. Such a sweet Tilda image too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gina this is just amazing and gorgeous! Purple is my all time favorite color so your beautiful creation really speaks to me! Fabulous design ... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card again hun, lovely colours and fab design, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Beautiful easel card ! Se is so pretty tilda lovely colors and details !
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Springtime card, Gina flowers and butterflies what more could you ask for xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply STUNNING as always Gina! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Gina! And that die is gorgeous! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!! What a stunning Spring card with gorgeous colours and perfect detail.
    I can honestly say that I have not seen this Tilda. She is just adorable.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh wowie, Gina, this is stunning! I am always in awe when I see crafters colour with DI so beautifully! Adorable card, love it! My week has been hectic too but luckily I was off work on Friday and I enjoyed the warm spring weather <3
    xxx, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a breathtaking design and details Gina.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonjour
    bravo pour votre création sui est merveilleuse.
    bonne journée

    ReplyDelete