Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 26 March 2017

Okay Tilda

Hi everyone,

I hope you are well and had a fabulous weekend. Happy Mother's day to all you Mum's out there in the U.K, I hope you have been had a fab day and been totally spoilt! 

Today I am sharing a card using the gorgeous Okay Tilda and have coloured her with DI reinkers. I've added a bit of sparkle to her socks with Star Dust stickles.

The papers are by Maja from the Vintage Romance collection called 'Passion'. They have been edged with white gesso.

The french lily edge and butterflies have been cut from a Joy die in the same papers mentioned above. 

The foliage has been cut from a Fantasy die.

The bow on the left hand side has been created from twine and I've added a silver flower charm and pearl.

The flowers and lace (bow right hand side), pearl flowers and rhinestone sparkler are from my stash.

The cheesecloth (behind the image), pearl trim, Maja papers and the Guipure flower lace are from the Ribbon Girl.

Links to the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Picked Raspberry
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Top, Flowers and Shoes: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry
Trousers: Hickory Smoke.
Grass: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

If you love your Maggies as much as I do and want to be part of a friendly team, then why not enter our DT call,  there are still just over 4 days left to enter or if you don't have time  to submit a card then send myself or Jay an email, with a link to to your blog.  Pop on over to the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia blog for more info.

That's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

10 comments:

  1. She is lovely Gina. So much design and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card honey, love it so much!!! Your mixed colour way is divine and gave me a chuckle when I saw those funky socks!!! Wow super sparkly! Such a girly and romantic card, with an essential bling factor!!! Love it all he he! Have a lovely day, Crafty cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is stunning!
    Love you die cut details and pretty elements that enhance your design beautifully.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Pretty ,Beautiful card Gina whit lovely details !!
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card Gina! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an awesome card this is, Hun! Love every detail on it and especially your gorgeous colouring.
    Elly just applied for the DT :) she thought I could be on another DT than only on my own challenge blog :)
    xoxo, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Beautiful ..Grt Jose

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous Gina, love your Tilda and your beautiful colouring, love how you got the sparkle to show, any tips!!! lol hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is amazing Gina, and sweet Tilda is just the cutest ever. Your colouring is perfect as always, and your eye for detail is perfect. I especially love the garland of gorgeous flowers, and pretty lace.
    I can't wait to stamp and colour her myself.
    I hope you enjoyed your Mothers day, and hope that you were spoiled rotten!
    Crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete