Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 5 February 2018

A Male Card - for My Hubby

Hi everyone,

I thought I would pop in to show you something a little different for me. Yes its a dreaded male card, no flowers, no lace, no ribbon eek!

My hubby's birthday was last week and I had  a play with Brushos. I bought them after seeing several demos at the NEC in November and I've only just got around to playing with them. My first few attempts did go in the bin mind and I still need a lot of practice. 

I created the painting with the help of a DVD, so I can't take all the credit.


I drew the owl myself, its not perfect but not too bad for my first attempt. I have also used some Watercolour Ground and masking fluid. The masking fluid enables you to leave white areas and the Watercolour ground gives some texture.

 I hope you like it.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx


11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Gina but how hard we find to make a card with out all the lace and flowers, very difficult but a great result.x♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freehand drawing is such fun Gina. You have created some wonderful areas of depth and detail on your amazing owl!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. like it?! I looooooooooove it! It's absolutely stunning!
    xx, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Gina. I'm sure your hubby was thrilled to receive such a personal and original card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Gina, Your Hubby's card is gorgeous, and your talent is endless.
    Well done you!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Gina, this is fabulous hun, stunning design and hidden talent, well done, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so talented lady. Fantastic owl,love it. Thanks for your visit and your sweet comment on my blog.Hugs Tamara 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word that is stunning. Crafty hugs Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m catching up Gina and so pleased I have or I would have missed this.
    Wow, you absolutely should take all the credit, it’s amazing
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete