Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 4 February 2018

GD card for Digi Doodle Studios - My Girl

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a fab weekend.

I am just popping in share a GD card for Digi Doodles Studios.

This wonderful image is from the new Boy Crazy Valentine's collection and is called 'My Girl'. I haven't used it as a Valentines card, but more of an anniversary or engagement card, which shows how versatile the image is.

Digi Doodles My Girl Valentine Digital Stamp

The shape of the card has been made with a Crealies rectangle stitched die.

As always I have coloured the image with DI reinkers and I've added some pink frantage around the outside of the image.

Both of the die cuts on the left and right hand side of the card have been cut with Joy Craft dies.

You can just about make out a corner die on the left hand side of the image which is a new die which comes in a set from John Next Door.

The 'celebrate' sentiment is from a Altnew set of sentiment stamps.

The flowers, gorgeous bon bon, pearl gems, tulle lace and pink organza ribbon are my crafty stash.

The pearl string, pearl heart and pink organza ribbon are from the Ribbon Girl.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Boy:
Hair: Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain
Trousers: Weathered Wood, Black Soot
Jumper: Hickory Smoke Black Soot, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
Shoes: Pumice Stone
Girl:
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Black Soot
Coat and Shoes: Spun Sugar
Hearts: Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
Top: Weathered Wood
Trouser: Spun Sugar, Old Paper
Flowers: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Barn Door, Black Soot

I will be popping back in later with another card for a brand new challenge.

Thank you so much for visiting.

Hugs
Gina xx

1 comment: