Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 19 February 2018

Divine Tilda

Morning everyone,

I hope you had a lovely weekend. The weather wasn't too bad at least it stayed dry.

Well its's back to work today, but I had a really fabulous week off and my batteries are recharged.

This morning I am sharing a card I made for fun. It is about time I made something that isn't pink lol.

This is an older maggie called Divine Tilda, she is such a pleasure to colour. As always I have coloured her with DI reinkers.

The papers are from the new Maja 'Celebration' collection.

The die cut peeping out at the top has been cut from a Joy Crafts die, although you probably already know that as I use it so often haha.

The post card is a stamp which I have stamped onto coordinating blue paper in a light grey ink and I've added some white pom pom trim along the top edge.

The frame that the image is sitting on is also a Joy Crafts die.

The gorgeous blue ribbon, flowers, pom pom trim, pearl trim and lace are from the Ribbon Girl


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Lace, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress and Bow: Weathered Wood, Black Soot
Boots: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Well that's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty detail Gina.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gina love all the fun details and embellishments with your super cute image.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, So sweet card
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete