Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 20 April 2018

New Challenge at Fussy and Fancy - Winnie Fairy Sparkle

Good morning,

Wow, what gorgeous weather we have had here in the south of the U.K. this week. I hope you have had a good week, just a few more hours and it will be the weekend yay!

We have a new challenge at Fussy and Fancy today and its my turn to host for the next couple of weeks, so I have chosen the theme....

Add a Die Cut

I was very lucky to go to Ally Pally a couple of weeks ago and bought a few Polkadoodles stamps to try out as well as a few other things:)

This little sweetie is called 'Winnie Fairy Sparkle' and I have coloured her with distress reinkers. I added a small amount of frantage around the outside of the image and some stardust stickles to her wand.

You can just about make out some cheesecloth which I've placed underneath the image.

I've cut a few new dies which I also bought at Ally Pally.On the left hand side is a LDRS crown glory border die. The corner die comes in a pack of four by Robert Addams and the die peeping out underneath the flowers on the right hand side is a Fantasy die. The butterfly is an old  Joy Crafts die.

 The flowers, pearl string,  lace and ribbon are from my crafty stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany
Wings: Weathered Wood
Teddy: Gathered Twigs
Flowers: Victorian Velvet, Weathered Wood

The winner  will join us in an upcoming challenge.

That's all from me today.

Have a fabulous weekend.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

I would like to enter this card into the
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge

8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous image, lovely colouring of her too. It's great to see your new purchases being put to use, lovely dies with a gorgeous effect.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another WOW card Gina!! Your colouring and design skills are truly amazing...what a beautiful sweet image and embellies are simply gorgeous!!! Enjoy your weekend Gina!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and delicate Gina.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Just gorgeous Gina and fabulous use of dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was super-cute and pretty :)
    I love your bow and beautiful details :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love this hun, the image is so cute and coloured perfectly, loving the dies you've used too, hope your well hun, sorry not been for a while, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Gina !
    Fabulous colors dies and lace .
    Love It
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Gina. I'm loving the Polka Doodles images at the moment but I chickened out and got the pre-coloured ones!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete