Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 1 April 2018

Challenge at the Ribbon Girl - Big Shoes To Fill

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are enjoying the extended weekend break, I am one happy bunny as school has broken up for the Easter holidays, yippee two weeks off. I don't have much planned, we spent a lovely day with the boys yesterday and Phil is off this week so we will be out and about and the second week, I plan to relax, hopefully spending some time in my craft room.

I am thrilled to say that there is an Anything Goes challenge at the  Ribbon Girl today and Mary has invited me to join in.

I have coloured up a Dreamerland Crafts stamp called 'Big Shoes to Fill, I love this stamp.

I have coloured her with DI reinkers and added some white spots to her dress with my Signo gel pen.

The papers are by Maja from the Denim and Friends collection.

The shape of the card has been cut with the Gummiapan postage stamp nesting dies and I've edged the papers with white gesso.

The butterfly and heart shaped die are Joy Crafts dies.

The beautiful flowers, lace, organza ribbon and pearl and diamante  embellishment are from the Ribbon Girl. They don't have any of  gorgeous blue embellishment in stock at the moment, but it is available in other lovely colours. Links to the materials are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain,
Dress and Shoes: Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Black Soot

There are two beautiful prizes, the first a £10 voucher kindly donated by  Nikky Hall from:

Polkadoodles


http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/

Polkadoodles have lots of unique, fun, crafting dies, stamps, papers and printable downloads in their store.

The second  prize is a voucher to spend in the Ribbon Girl store where you will find ribbons, lace, sparkly embellishments, pearls, buttons, flowers, appliques - in fact, everything you need to embellish your cards, layouts and craft projects


I will be back this afternoon.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

1 comment: