Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Tilda with Heart Rice

Hi everyone,

I hope you are well and enjoying the mini heatwave. It is set to get hotter here over the weekend.
I am a little behind with my makes as I was unwell for a few days last week and I just wasn't able to make anything. I am feeling much better now, but have some catching up to do.

I have coloured up Tilda with Heart Rice and coloured her with DI reinkers.

The shape of the card has been cut with a Crealies rectangle die and the papers are by Maja from the Denim collection which I have machine sewn around the edges.

The flower edge border is a Joy Crafts die and the the corner sitting above the image is a Marianne die cut.

All the beautiful flowers, butterfly and flower lace appliques, pearl trim and seam binding ribbon are from the Ribbon Girl.  The Ribbon Girl currently have  15% off everything in the shop until 2nd June:).

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Picked Raspberry
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dungarees and Shoes: Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Black Soot
Top: Victorian Velvet
Heart Rice: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters, Black Soot, Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Gina. Love how you colored Tilda. She is one of the few I don't have yet. So sweet ♥
    Have a great week ;)
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Gina, I love how you tuck in all those beautiful embellishments yet your cards never look too busy
    Hope you’re feeling better now
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear you weerent feeling too good and hope you are now better. That card is scrummy, really, really pretty! Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet so beautiful Gina !
    Lovely lace ,stamp and colors .
    Have a nice weekend
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful use of design and colour Gina.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous coloring and gosh your embellishments are so pretty Gina.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete