Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 10 August 2018

New Challenge at Fussy and Fancy

Good morning everyone,

I hope you have all had a lovely week. As this post goes out I will setting off to the Peak District with hubby. Tomorrow we are visiting my son and his girlfriend in their new home in Nottinghamshire (it's a farm, I am very excited to see it) and on Sunday I am off to stay with my parents in Lincolnshire for around 10 days to do some some crafty shopping and to re-charge my batteries. I haven't seen them for a year so I am looking forward to it.

So today begins a new challenge at Fussy and Fancy Our lovely Tone is hosting this challenge and she has chosen the theme of: 

CAS (Clean and Simple)

Well this challenge took me right out of my comfort zone, I really struggled with it to begin with as I have never made a CAS card, but thankfully my lovely crafty friend Judy came to my rescue and set me on the right path ( I will also be visiting Judy in Whitby whilst staying with my parents:) We are going to make some Christmas cards together:)

For my card I coloured up an All Dressed Up image, she is one of my favourites. I have coloured her with DI reinkers. I don't really own many sentiments but this stamp was a freebie from a magazine, I'm so glad I kept it. 

I have added a few white dots to the centre of the flowers with my white posca pen.

The ribbon was a left over piece which came from the Ribbon Girls (what a great way to use up some scrap ribbon).


 DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, Black Soot
Dress and Shoes: Victorian Velvet, Black Soot
Wings: Victorian Velvet, Picked Raspberry, Milled Lavender
Flowers: Victorian Velvet, Picked Raspberry, Aged Mahogany, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

The winner of this challenge will win a GDT spot for an upcoming challenge.

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Gina xx


6 comments:

  1. Gina I just had to pop over and say how gorgeous your CAS card is, strikingly different from you but just as stunning as always....
    Enjoy your break and family visits..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning CAS creation Gina. So pretty and elegant. Enjoy your holiday!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gina this is just precious!! Fabulous coloring! Have a wonderful weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful lady, so pretty ...
    Nice weekend sweet hugs Doris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS. have a fantastic holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This might be a style out of your comfort zone, but wow, you nailed it, this looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete