Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 26 August 2018

New Challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Tilda with Little Snowy Snowman

Hi everyone,

If you are in the U.K., I hope you are enjoying your bank holiday weekend.  I am back from my travels. I had a fabulous time with my parents, Mum and I went around all the local craft shops and had a good spend:) I also spent a couple of lovely days with my crafty friend Judy in Whitby.

Today we have a new challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia following our summer break.

The challenge theme is.....

Dies or Punches

I have made a start of my Christmas cards. This is Tilda with Little Snowy Snowman.  I stamped her onto Artistico extra white water colour paper with a Stazon timber brown ink pad, cut her with a circular die and placed it onto a Yvonne's Creations Holly Jolly nesting frame. I have coloured her with DI reinkers and added some glamour dust to her hat.

The shape of the card has been cut with a Spellbinders large circular die.

The papers are by Maja from the Vintage Autumn Basics collection.

The sentiment is from a Whimsy set of stamps which I have embossed with white embossing powder.

The pine cones, pink rose, organza ribbon and pearl trim are from the Ribbon Girl, who currently have 15% off everything in their shop until midnight tomorrow (Monday).

The cute little mittens are a Joy Crafts die which I have cut in a non shed glitter card.

Where possible I have put the links to the materials I have used at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Coat and  Hat: Victorian Velvet
Boots and Snowman: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Ripe Persimmon

Our lovely Jay is going to put together a surprise gift for the winner of the challenge.

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card,lovely details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo Beautfulll !! I love the colors, lovely details .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sweet and soft Gina. Beautiful detail!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a nice break Gina, can't believe the school holidays are nearly over already.
    Very pretty card - as always :)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete