Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 17 February 2013

Tilda with 'Pony Tail'


Happy Sunday everyone,
 
I am one very happy crafter today as I have the week off (lucky me) as it’s half term here.  The week has got off to a fab start as I won top three over at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge whoop whoop – thank you girls I am so chuffed!

To add to that I have  been awarded the ……
  
By the lovely Cara - thank you so much!!!

This award means the following:
This award is a blog award in the pay it forward fashion, once you’ve been nominated you award it to blogs that you like and have less than 200 followers, to encourage visitors to visit these new blogs.

Rules for the Acceptance
Thank the person who nominated you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award on your blog and give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers, leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this award.

Pay it forward
Here are the five lovely blogs that I would like to present the award to:
Kim

Chris

Jay 
Monique
Sarah

Now on to today’s card, it is the lovely Tilda with Pony tail taking centre stage
 I have done of bit of masking using Tildas Heart Flowers and Spring Fence.
For some reason I am transfixed on pink at the moment.
 
 
I have used Copics and Prisma Pencils to colour with. I have listed the colours I used below:
 
 Skin: E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E43, E42, E40
Top, Shoes & Flowers: R83, R81, RV000, C3, C1, C0
Trousers: E43, E42, E41, E40
Fence: E37, E35, E33, E31  
Grass: BG99, BG96, BG 93
Stems: YG899, YG95, YG91

Pencils: Tuscan Red, Dark Umber, Burnt Ochre, Black
 
Magnolia Stamp: Tilda with Pony Tail, Tildas Heart Flowers, Spring Fence
Dies – Spellbinders, Magnolia DooHickey
Ribbon, Lace, Embellishments and Flowers from my crafty stash.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Big hugs
Gina x

 

6 comments:

  1. Stunning,as always!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww, this is absolutely amazing, love it !

    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely Card!Well done on all your awards! Enjoy your week off Card making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, Ghinalove the colouring! Beautiful card! Love the pink, see my blog lol!!
    XoxoAnnette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gina. Thank you so much for the lovely award. I feel honored!
    Your card is gorgeous!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gina thank you for thinking of me for the award - I am honoured thank you so much.

    Your card is stunning as always. I love your colouring and all the pink especially that gorgeous bow.

    Hope you are enjoying your half term week.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete