Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Magnolia 'Forget Me Knot Tilda'

Hi everybody,
 
I was supposed to be going for a walk after work, but it’s raining and I can’t have the rain sending my hair into a frizz lol, so it is a good excuse to share a card with you instead.
 
This lovely new Magnolia stamp is called ‘Forget me Knot Tilda’ another one of my favourites from the new collection. She just had to be coloured with my Copics in my favourite colour of pink with a little shabby pink frantage added around the image and the die cut behind it, which is a Heartfelt Creations die. All the beautiful embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl.
 

 Copics I used:
Skin: E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E43, E42, E41, E40
Dress & Shoes: R83, R81, RV0000
Flowers: R85, R81, RV000
 
Pencils: Burnt Ochre, Dark Umber, Tuscan Red and Black.
 
Thank you for popping in and I hope you all have a lovely evening.
 
Hugs
Gina x

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Gina, this is s real beauty
    Hugz Fleur xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely Gina, wonderfully soft Tilda and design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love the whole Beautiful Card! Picked up my new Maggies yesterday so I cann't wait to get home from holidays to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card Gina, hugs Mary x

    ReplyDelete