Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 13 April 2014

Tilda with Three Flowers

Hello my lovelies,

I hope you are having a fab weekend and the sun is shining for you! I have had a lovely week, but I can't believe how quickly it  has gone, it has flown by. Most of the week I have been playing catch up with my crafting and I am almost there now. On Friday, it was another beautiful spring day and I went for a walk in the country with my eldest son and we stopped off for a lovely pub lunch, it was a really fab day.

Anyway enough rambling from me. Today starts a new challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia and the challenge this time is 'Spring'. I have been sifting through my old Tildas and stamped up Tilda with Three Flowers and masked her onto a Watering Can. She has been coloured with Copics and a few highlights have been added  with Prisma pencils. The papers are called 5th April and are from the Maja Vintage Spring collection.  The pretty butterflies at the top are a Tim Holtz on the edge die and I've added a few pearls  to them. Tucked behind them is a Cheery Lynn clock face die.  The fence and flourish leaves are Magnolia Doohickey dies. The butterlfies and corners I made using Martha Stewart Silicone moulds and Air Dry Clay.The flowers are WOC and after rooting through my charms box I found  a watering can and spade charm, although you can't see the spade very clearly in the picture. 


Copics List:
Skin: E21, 00, 000, 0000, R20
Hair: E49, 57, 55, 53, 50
Dress: V28, 25, 22, 20
Flowers and Bow: R85, 83, 81, RV000
Watering Can C5, 3, 1, 0, 00
Butterfly: E57, 55, R85, 83, 81, RV000
Background: BV00, 000, B00, B0000

Pencils: Raisin Noir, Tuscan Red, Dark Umber, Black

This time our lovely sponsor is Live and Love Crafts and you could win 
to spend in this beautiful shop.

Thank you for popping in and for all the lovely comments you leave me.

I will be back tomorrow.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina x

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous colour, design and detail Gina. So stunning.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning spring card Gina and gorgeous details.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Gina. Love the image gorgeous embellishments and fabulous design.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes your Walk must have been Great Spring Inspiration for you! Its just Gorgeous and I do love these older Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Tilda, she looks so sweet perched on the watering can like this, beautifully coloured and a perfect card for spring :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty scene, beautifully done
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete