Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 21 August 2014

Easel Card Drawer - Happy Birthday Mum

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are having a good week! This is a scheduled post as we are off to the seaside today, hopefully sunny Bournemouth. Phil is off for the next two weeks so we are having a few days out, no holiday for us this year as we are using the money to do the house up. Our next project is our bedroom, we are in dire need of new furniture and it could do with a bit of a spruce up too. 

I thought I would share an easel drawer card that I made for my Mum's birthday which she is celebrating today - Happy Birthday Mum.


I have stamped up a Joy Crafts Postcard stamp, Old Letter Rose and used Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils to colour it up. The corner is a Cheery Lynn Die and underneath the postcard is a Joy Crafts die and paper doily. The die cut feathers are a Spellbinders die. The square Pearl String and lace is from  the Ribbon Girls. 


Inside the drawer is a surprise gift. 

Copics list:
Rose: BG05, 2, 1, 000
Leaves: YG99, 97, 95, 93

Pencils:
Rose: 068, 066, 065, 061 Primaries set
Leaves: 058, 047 Essentials set

I shall be back later with a DT card for Marvelous Magnolia, and to give you a heads up we are having a DT call.

Have a lovely day and thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx


3 comments:

  1. A stunning project Gina. Your Mum will love it. Enjoy your break.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh I am Loving this one! Bet she loved it and hope she has a Wonderful Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card in gorgeous colours and perfect for combining a card and present. Hope you' enjoyed Bournemouth, it's not far from where my parents live now :) xx

    ReplyDelete