Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 9 October 2014

Tilda with Big Big Rose


Hello everyone,

We have a new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia today and the theme is 'For a Friend'.

I coloured up this beauty as she hasn't seen the light of day for a while. I stamped her onto a Spellbinders Decorative Elements die, which is mounted onto Spellbinders Floral die  and  coloured her with Copics and added some highlights with Prisma pencils. Peeking out from the top of the card is Tim Holtz Distressed Doily die cut which has been covered with Ivory Frantage. On top of that is some pale green card which I put through my XCut Paper Crimper  to give it a corrugated look. The giggle sentiment is a Joy Craft stamp and on top of that is some cheese cloth. The flower sprays are from LLC and the rest are from my stash. I found the gorgeous Olive Silky Crush ribbon at the bottom of my ribbon box and I have attached a  pale green gem to the centre which is available from the Ribbon Girl.


Copics List:
Skin: E11, 21, 00, 000, 0000
Hair: E49, 57, 55, 41, 40
Dress: E89, 87,84, 81
Pocket and Rose: R89, 95, 83, 81, RV10
Shoes: E49, 47,  E44, 43, 42, 41, 40
Leaves and Stem: YH99, 97, 95, 93

Pencils:
Tuscan Red, Artichoke, Sepia, Light Umber, Sienna Brown, 


We have two lovely sponsors this time:

My teamies have made some wonderful creations, if you have a chance please pop over and have a peek.

Thank you for popping in and thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I truly appreciate them.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

10 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Gina this is just gorgeous - love the image and the shades of green are beautiful, love the flowers and all the beautiful details x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure lusciousness, a treat for the eyes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have coloured the rose to match perfectly with the one in your bouquet. I am So Glad you found her and Coloured her up she is Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning colouring and wonderful detail Gina. A complete delight.
    Laine.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Lexy this is stunning, so much detail x I'll be a happy regular visitor to your blog now hun xx
    Hugs n stuff
    Sandie xx
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this this card is absolutely stunning!!! I adore your colour scheme and your colouring is outstanding - perfect!!! All lovely embellies are wonderful too.
    Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! I love how you coloured her dress, stunning card lovely.
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning!! I love your coloring ♥

    Hugs, Marita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, stunning as always Gina!
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Gina, This is one beautiful card. Fabulous layout and I love all your gorgeous details. I just wanted to say thank you too for your lovely comment on my Blog. I really do appreciate this. Happy Crafting, Judy x

    ReplyDelete