Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Saturday 29 November 2014

The Papernest Dolls - Miss Hollywood

Hi everyone,

Just popping in with a very quick post as I have a very busy day today.

This is a GDT card I made for the The Papernest Dolls and for a change it isn't a Christmas card lol. She is so pretty and goes by the name of Miss Hollywood.

I have coloured her using Copics and Prisma Pencils. The papers are by Maja. Peeking out at the top is a Marianne die. The beautiful lace that is mounted onto the paper behind the image is Church Window Guipure lace, and the stunning ribbon is a lilac faux silk. Behind the flowers are a couple of Magnolia dies, these are quite old so I'm not sure whether they are still available. Most of the flowers are from my stash. On top of the ribbon I've added some square flat back pearl trim. Where possible I have added links to the materials I have used at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


Copics list:
Skin: E11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R21
Hair: E49, 57, 55, 53, 50
Dress: BV29, 25, 23, 20
Blue: B99, 97, 95, 93, 19

Pencils:
Black Grape, Indigo blue, Burnt Ochre, Dark Brown, Black

Thank you so much for popping in and for all of your lovey comments, I really appreciate them.

Have a lovely weekend.

Hugs
Gina xx

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous design and detail Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Gina! So lovely and vibrant too. Happy Weekend Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just beautiful and in my fav colour....gorgeous card....am your latest follower!

    hugs
    Elly P
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove those Beautiful shades of Mauve very striking! Enjoy your Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Gina, love the vibrant colours and the image is so sweet, enjoy the rest of the weekend x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, love that gorgeous frilly dress, very pretty card
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this card Gina! I am always in awe of your colouring, love the vibrant colours you use, they really make the card stand out lovely. As always the layout is great! Just up my street! as are all those lovely details. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful. I adore the color and this image is cute and colored perfectly! What a pretty pretty card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card Gina and love the rich purples! all the details are fabulous.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Gina, how cute is she, I love how you have coloured her dress and the colour scheme is just beautiful with all your flowers, ribbon and die cuts!
    Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card hun, love the colours and your gorgeous detail, stunning, thanks for your visit to my blog too hunny, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stopping by with a wish for a very Happy Weekend Gina. I bet you are getting organised for Christmas like I am. enjoy x Judy x

    ReplyDelete