Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Sharing another Christmas card

Hi everyone,

I know it was a couple of days ago now, but I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed some beautiful autumnal weather, we certainly did here in the south. 

Today I am sharing a Christmas card that I made back in the summer. The shape has been cut using a Go Kreate die. I forgot to note down the name and make of the papers, but the edges have been painted with structure paste.The stamps are both quite old now, but I still like them. They are both by Magnolia,  Sweet Christmas Tilda and Winter Bench. All the dies are from Noor Design U.K. and have been cut on brown card and sprinkled with shabby white frantage.

I have covered the seat of the bench with Glamour Dust to give a good snowy effect. The little sentiment is an LOTV stamp. The lace, flowers and ribbon are from my stash. Where possible I have put the links to the materials I have used at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Jumper, Hat and Boots, Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick
Trousers & Bench: Gathered Twigs

That's it from me today,

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx


7 comments:

  1. I love the colour tones in this beautiful card Gina and the treatment you have given the snowflakes makes them really look vintage and shabby, love it. A beautiful Christmas creation.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and festive. So much wonderful detail Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry l have not visited for a while. Your cards are still as stunning as ever Gina - love this gorgeous card and all your beautiful details x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely Gina, she looks real cute sitting there amongst the snow, the snowflakes and pearls are gorgeous, and I love the flowers and the lovely bow, fabulous work!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. I love the Magnolia stamps and you did a great job with putting it all together. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Gina. I love this card. I had to come take a closer look when I saw it on MW FB. All those gorgeous snowflakes are fabulous. Design is beautiful and lovely coloring as always.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are truly inspirational and totally stunning. Thanks for sharing
    julie

    ReplyDelete