Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 30 August 2016

GDT card - the Paper Nest Dolls

Good morning everyone,

Today I am popping in to share a GDT card I made using one of the Paper Nest Dolls images.

This is Avery with Bear Friend, and how sweet do they look together?

You can't really see much of the papers, but they are by Maja from the A Gift For You collections called My Dear Friend, I have painted white gesso around the edges.

I printed the image and used a Lea'bilities oval frame set die to make the shape.

The stars edge die, ice crystal, tag and cute mittens are all dies by Joy from Noor Design U.K. 

The pom pom trim is from the Ribbon Girl.

It is quite difficult to see in the picture, but I have sprinkled some Twinklets onto the roses to give them a lovely icy look.

The lace, flowers and pearls are all from my stash.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain
Jacket, Boots, Hat: Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar
Trousers: Hickory Smoke, Spun Sugar
Scarf: Aged Mahogany, Hickory Smoke

Bear: Walnut Stain, Worn Lipstick
Scarf: Weathered Wood

Well that's it from me today,

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

3 comments: