Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 21 December 2018

New Challenge at Polkadoodles Crafting

Hi everyone,

Only four days left until the big day, I can't wait!! So school breaks up today, it has been a very long and busy term so I am looking forward to a restful Christmas break. We are away for Christmas this year, spending time with my youngest son and on to visit my parents on Boxing day followed by a visit to my eldest son the following day, I am so looking forward to seeing them all.

Today we have a new challenge at Polkadoodles Crafting. The theme is Anything Goes for all you wonderful crafters, but the team were set a challenge of 'Celebrations'. I chose to make a birthday card with this gorgeous image called 'You're Flying High'. You can buy this image in black and white or pre-coloured, I have put links to both at the bottom of this post.

The white dots on her dress and grey balloon were created using pebeo drawing gum, you just dot it on where you want it, leave it to dry, colour your image and rub it away once you have finished.

The papers are from Lil Miss sugar Pops Kit 1 & 2, there are some really beautiful colours in this kit.

The sentiment is from Winnie Celebration Kit one.

The flowers are from my stash.

The lace and organza ribbon are from the Ribbon Girl, don't forget there is a closing down sale with 50% off across the store.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Hickory Smoke, Seedless Preserves
Dress: Seedless Preserves, Black Soot
Balloons: Seedless Preserves, Hickory Smoke
Shoes: Hickory Smoke

The lucky winner of this challenge will win a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Store and each of the top three will win a free digi stamp voucher for the store.

So that's all from me today. I will be taking a little break, but I will be back on the 2nd January.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and wish you all a very Happy New year.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

Image result for happy christmas


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Gina !
    Lovely design and details.
    Have a wonderful Christmas and wish you a very Happy New Year !
    Hugs Doris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful card Gina, I hope you have an amazing time with your boys and parents over the Christmas period.
    Merry Christmas
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and wishing you peace, joy and happiness in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Gina
    Hugs Fleur xx

    ReplyDelete