Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 17 January 2019

LOTV - Annabel Texting

Good morning everyone,

I hope your week is going well. 

I am popping in to share I card I made recently using one of my favourite LOTV images called Annabel Texting.

I have coloured her with distress reinkers and added some water colour pencil here and there.

The shape of the card has been cut with a Go Kreate die. The papers are by Maja and I inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink.

The leaves and die that the image is sitting on are by Joy Crafts and the swirl is a Magnolia Doohickeys die.

Sitting underneath the image is some cheese cloth.

The mocha beaded stamens, smooth ivory berries and pearl string are from the Ribbon Girl whilst stock lasts.

I've also added a bronze phone charm and a chipboard corner.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dungarees: Gathered Twigs, Black Soot
Top, Bows & Boots: Victorian Velvet

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Gina! Beautiful colors and details I Love it.
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gina what an elegant design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Gina. She leaps from the page with your grey shadow detail. Fabulous card as always.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete