Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 20 July 2020

Beautiful Winnie Sunshine Delights Coloured with Distress Reinkers

Hi everyone,

I hope you had a good weekend. We had such gorgeous weather. After a pretty cloudy week,  the sun decided to made an appearance:)

Today I am popping in to share some more Polkadoodles inspiration.

On my card this time, I have coloured up a very beautiful digis from the Sunshine Delights collection. called Winnie Busy.

Sunshine Delight Busy - Winnie Sunshine Delights digi scrap printable download

I printed Winne onto some Artistico watercolour paper and cut the square out with one of the Posydoodle Square dies.



Posydoodles Basics - Squares dies

I have coloured her mostly with distress ink reinkers, but have used a couple of zig pens too.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: 091 (Zig), Speckled Egg, Victorian Velvet, Spun Sugar
Dress: Speckled Egg, 075 (Zig)
Shoes: 075 (Zig)
Bags: Speckld Egg, Victorian Velvet, 075 (Zig)

I was so excited when Nikky announced she had the new speckled egg distress ink in stock which is the latest colour to be released by Tim Holtz. It is absolutely gorgeous.

Speckled Egg Distress Reinker - Tim Holtz. Re-Inkers can be used to re-ink Distress Ink Pads, which are sold separately. Is your inkpad going dry? Simply drip new ink onto the pad to reinvigorate it again. Eco friendly.You can also use reinkers to colour - just use a paintbrush with the ink! Re-Inkers are available in 0.5oz amber glass bottle with an eye drop applicator Acid Free Non-Toxic Fade Resistant

The papers I have used on my card are from the Eden Plain Jane 1 set of digis papers.

 Eden Plain Jane 1 digis paper pack

There is a  removeable tag tucked behind the image. The tag has been cut from one of the Posydoodles Basic tag dies. I covered it with scraps that were left over from the shape of the card and stamped the sentiment from the Super Sentiments set of stamps. I wanted to give the card a bit of height so cut the gorgeous oval trellis die, cut it in half and tucked it between the card and paper.




Posydoodles Basics - Tags dies Super Sentiments - clear Polymer stamp set Oval Trellis Die

I have also used another of the Posydoodle Tag dies and the Super Sentiment stamps to create the sentiment below.


I've cut the Super Sprigs die in white card and tucked them underneath the flowers, I think they look so pretty.


Super Sprigs - Craft Cutting die


I hope you like my little piece of inspiration.

Happy crafting:)

Hugs
Gina xx


4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,love all the details.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gina, beautiful colors , lovely details!
    Have a great day, hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Gina, wow just stunning, love the blue colors and sweet image and details.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete