Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 10 December 2020

New 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Ally's Angels

 Hi everyone,

Are you ready for Christmas? For the first time in many years I am nowhere near ready, I haven't even put up my tree yet, hopefully it will get done this weekend.

We have a new 'Anything Goes' challenge at Ally's Angels beginning today. 

I have coloured up an older Maggie called 'Show the Way Tilda' and masked her with the Show the Way Sign and have coloured the scene with distress reinkers.

Behind the image I have placed some corrugated cardboard which has been sprinkled with shabby white frantage and heat set with a heat gun.

 The same method has been used for the die cut snowflakes, sleigh and branches.



DI list:

Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Liptick

Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain

Coat, Hat and Boots: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Sign: Gathered Twigs

All the embellishements are from my crafty stash.

Ali is offering the lucky winner this gorgeous Magnolia stamp:



That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Stay safe.

Hugs

Gina xx





1 comment: