Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 10 January 2021

First Challenge of The Year - Ally's Angels

 Hi everyone,

I hope you all all O.K. I must admit I am finding this lockdown tougher than the first one, maybe it's to do with the cold weather or the fact that January always seems to be a gloomy month. 

Today we have our first 'Anything Goes' challenge at Ally's Angels of the year.

I have colourd up one of the beautiful brand new stamps from Dreamerland Crafts called Who is My Loved One


I have used my trusty distress reinkers to colour the scene: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Liptick, Victorian Velvet and Hickory Smoke.

The heart peeping out of the top left hand corner and the ballet shoes are Marianne dies.

Ali is offering this fantastic prize to the winner:



We would love you join in with our challenge.

That's all from me today.

Take care and look after yourselves.

Hugs

Gina xx



4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Gina. She is adorable and beautifully coloured.
    Try not to let it get you down (easier said than done) - stay strong.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little stamp and so beautifully coloured here on your card Gina. A gorgeous design too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Gina, what a stunning creation, love all details and sweet image. Since this lock down I have forgotten what it is like to go anywhere except the grocery store.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful lovely card Gina!

    ReplyDelete