Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 10 October 2021

New Anything Goes Challenge at Ally's Angels

 Hi everyone,

Wow, time has flown by once again and I can't believe it has been a month since I last posted, time is just getting way with me at the moment.

I hope you have all been enjoying the beautiful weather we have been having here in the U.K. this weekend.

 This evening I am sharing my card for the new Anything Goes challenge at Ally's Angels

I have coloured up one of the brand new Christmas stamps from LOTV, I just love this cute mouse. The name is very aptly named Christmouse Holly.

I stamped the mouse onto Artistico extra white watercolour paper and cut the bauble shape with one of the dies from the Crafters Companion watercolour christmas snow globe die set. The image has been coloured with distress reinkers.

For the snow I used some of the Crafters Companion faux snow.



DI list:

Mouse: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Worn Lipstick

Coat and Berries: Barn Door, Aged Mahogany

Holly: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters


The poinsettia flower has been cut from a John Next Door set of dies. I added some twinklets to the leaves and some stamens to the centre. The fir cones, stamens and berries have had some white gesso painted on them.


Ally is offering the fabulous prize below to the lucky winner:


That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs

Gina xx


3 comments:

  1. Such a stunning card, Gina! I LOVE it Jennifer.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful festive card, I'm loving this cute mouse and his red cloak. Beautiful details and embellishments as always.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete