Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 1 December 2021

New Challenge At Creative Inspirations

 Good morning everyone,

I hope you have had a good week.

Today we have our final challenge of 2021 beginning at Creative Inspirations and the theme is.......

Christmas Time

I recently went to a wonderful craft fair and bought this Whimsy stamp which I think is adorable. The name of the stamp is Polar Bear's Christmas Tree. As always I coloured the image with distress reinkers.


The falling snow is shabby chic frantage which is sprinkled around the image and heat set from underneath. For the lying snow I have used some faux snow by Crafters Companion.

The sledge has been cut from a Joy Crafts die which I have covered with twinklets. I have also sprinkled twinklets onto the flowers to give them a lovely frosty look and added a couple of faux snowballs. Just peeping out from the flowers are two tags from LOTV which have been stamped and embossed with silver emobssing powder.

The card stand has been cut from a Joy Crafts die.





For the insert which slides out of the top of the card I stamped up a Polkadoodles sentiment, and once again used some silver embossing powder. The two tabs at the top were cut from a Tonic die.

This month Crafty Ribbons are sponsoring us. You will receive the lovely selection of ribbons below from them.




That's all from me today, thank you for popping in.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Happy Crafting:)

Hugs

Gina xx


1 comment:

  1. This is just adorable Gina, it has a lovely frosty feel which fits well with the Polar Bear image, I'm sure he feels at home surrounded by the gorgeous ice/glitter elements :)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete