Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 10 February 2022

New 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Ally's Angels

Hi eveyone,

We have a new 'Anything Goes' challenge at  Ally's Angels this evening.

As Valentine's day is just around the corner, I chose to share a little love. I have coloured up an older maggie for this challenge called 'Tilda with Spring Heart'. I have coloued her with distress reinkers.

The shape of the card was cut using a Go Create set of dies (sadly, I don't think Go Kreate are around anymore).The bold red heart has been cut from a Lala Land die, this is my favourite heart die that I have. 

The two cute tags are from a Lily of the Valley set of stamps, I heat embossed them with red embossing powder.

The flowers, ribbon, lace heart embellisments and heart charms are from my crafty stash.



DI list:

Skin: Vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick

Hair: Gathered twigs, walnut stain

Dress, Bows and Shoes: Hickory smoke

Heart: Barn Door, aged mahogany


Ally is giving away this gorgeous set of stamps to the lucky winner:

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs

Gina xx

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful image and lovely red accents for this sweet Valentine card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete