Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 6 July 2022

New challenge at Creative Inspirations

 Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well. After all the rain we had last week, I have heard a little rumour that summer is returning:)

Today we a have a new challenge begining at Creative Inspirations and our theme this month is.......

Summer Sun

These two cuties are having fun out in the summer sun. The stamp is by Dreamerland Crafts and is called 'Feeling Good'. 

I painted the tree, bushes and path myself just to set the scene using distress reinkers.

The ribbon, flowers and lace are from my own crafty stash.


D.I. list:

Girl: Vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, victorian velvet

Boy: Vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, gathered twigs, walnut stain, weathered wood, hickory smoke.

Bike: Pumice stone, hickory smoke.

Scenery: Gathered twigs, shabby shutters, forest moss.


This month's prize is from Crafty Ribbons. The prize is this selection of colourful ribbons:



That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs

Gina xx

1 comment:

  1. A lovely scene for your cute cycling pair, a very pretty card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete