Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 2 November 2022

New Challenge at Creative Inspirations

Good morning everyone,

 I hope you are all well.

Today we begin a new challenge at Creative Inspirations and our theme for this month is...........

Sparkle, Sparkle, Sparkle

Well there is oodles of sparkle on this card, but the pic doesn't show it too well.

The Paper Shelter are sponsoring us this month and they very kindly gave us an image to play with called Santa on a Sled.

I have used distress reinkers to colour the image. The lying snow is glamour dust and for the falling snow I have sprinkled on some WOW embossing powder which has been heat set using a heat gun.



I had a little spend recently and bought some of these gorgeous papers from Anna Marie crafts. The berry die is also from Anna Marie crafts. I have placed some glue on the berries and sprinkled on some ice crystals.  I also bought some Viva Ceramic effect which I have fallen in love with and have been putting it on everything:)  

The poinsettia is cut from a John Next Door die, I have rubbed in some of the ceramic effect and sprinkled some ice crystals over the top. 


This is the insert which slides into the top of the card. I have embossed some silver/grey card and added some vivo ceramics effect around the edges.

As I said earlier in my post the Paper Shelter are sponsoring us this month and they are giving the lucky winner THREE digis of their choice.


That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello, where did you find the cute heart shaped tab die?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, they are a Tonic set of tab dies, but I can't remember the name of the set.

    ReplyDelete