Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Saturday 2 November 2013

Magnolia 'In the Snow Heart Tilda'

Good evening my lovelies,

 I hope you are well and have had a good week! Although I’ve had the week off, it has been very busy and I’ve not been able to get as much crafting done as I would have liked L

I feel I have been neglecting my blog lately and I hope to be able to start posting a few more cards (well I am going to try)!  Don’t forget if you are interested in winning my Marvelous Magnolia DT set of craft drawers; just add your name to the list.
 
Today I am sharing a card I made using two stamps from the new Winter Wonderland collection, In the Snow Heart Tilda, Show the Way Signpost, and Cute Magnolia Dog from the Little London Collection. I have used Copic Markers and a few highlights have been added with Prisma Pencils. I sprinkled some White Frantage onto the image as I wanted to give it a snow storm look. The Clock and the Flourish are Cheery Lynn dies. Again I have sprinkled some Frantage onto the clock, but have used blue this time.  The flowers have had Diamond Dust sprinkled over them to give them a nice icy look. The papers are Maja and are a mixture of the new Autumn range and Christmas. The Lace, Pom Pom Trim and Ribbon is from my crafty stash.


 
Copics I used:
Skin E31, 21, 00, 000, R31
Hair: E57, 43, 43, 50
Top, Bow and Shoes: B99. 97, 95, 93, 91
Trousers: E47, 44, 43, 42, 41, 40
Dog: E49, 47, 44, 43, 42, 41, 40, E93
Sign: E79, 29, 25, 23

I would like to say a big warm crafty welcome to my new followers, thank you so much for following me.
 
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 
Take care,
 
Hugs
Gina x

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Gina, totally stunning.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Gina.
    I love the new images and your colouring is superb.
    Hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Love the image and gorgeous coloring! Fantastic papers and embellishments, the pompoms and dies and flowers look great. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw Gina!!! This card is absolutely stunning!!! Your colouring is amazing!!! I love papers and details!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete