Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 14 November 2013

Birthday Bash Winner and New Marvelous Magnolia Challenge

Hello my lovelies,

I hope you are all well.
A massive thank you to everyone that left me such lovely comments and entered my competition to win my Marvelous Magnolia Birthday Bash creation, I am sorry there can only be one winner. So here we go and the winner chosen by random.org is.....
and that is you Cara congratulations lovely. Please email me at gina@ginascards.co.uk and include your address so I can post it off to you.
The title of our challenge at Marvelous Magnolia this week is 'Give Thanks'. I have made a thank you card using 'Tilda Binding Flowers' which as always has been coloured using Copic Markers and a few highlights have been added using Prisma Pencils. The papers are Maja, I just can't stop using these scrummy papers.   Unfortunately I didn’t have a ‘thank you’ sentiment so stamped thanks and attached it using one of the Tim Holtz metal hinge clips. The Pearl String is from The Hobby House and the flowers, ribbon and lace are from my stash. The Heart Swirls are a Magnolia DooHickey die.
 

 Copics I used:
Skin: E21, 00, 000, R21
Hair: E57, 00, 000, R21
Dress, Shoes & Flowers: B99, 97, 95, 93, 91, E43, 42, 41, 40

 Pencils: Burnt Ochre, Dark Umber, Black

 I would like to say a big ‘hello’ and welcome to my new followers, as soon as I get a chance I will pop over and visit your blogs!

Thank you for popping in.

 Take care,
Hugs
Gina x


7 comments:

  1. You take my breath away with your creations Gina. Your eye for colour and detail is fabulous. I love this.
    Laine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, your card absolutely so sweet! Perfectly coloured.

    Hugs,
    Dian Ratna

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Gina. I love the blue! I had to come get a closer look and blog read after you posted on Magnolia World FB. This so stunning, Hun.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally Gorgeous Looove how you have done that Background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo I'm so pleased to have been chosen as winner, I adore your beautiful cards and will be honoured to have one take pride of place in my little crafty nook!
    Hugest of hugs
    xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Gina, beautiful blues and I just love your colouring.
    Have a fabulous weekend, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card Gina and love those gorgeous blues!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete