Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 24 November 2013

New Challenge LHOSM - Christmas is Coming

Hello my lovelies,
 
I hope you are having a lovely weekend.
 
We have a new challenge at LHOSM with a fabulous theme of ‘Christmas is Coming’. Our lovely sponsor this week is the Ribbon Girls
 
 
 As you may have gathered by now I love making Christmas cards and I thought ‘Show the Way Tilda masked with Show the Way Sign would fit the challenge nicely. As always I have coloured with Copics and added a few highlights with Prisma pencils.  I used the Cheery Lynn Flourish Leaf Strip to make the garland and painted the fir cones with Gesso (I was very lucky to be having some as a gift) and just to finish it off I added a few Silver Beads. The Ice Crystals are a Joy die and I’ve popped a couple of white pearls gems in the middle. The ribbon and lace are from my crafty stash.



Copics I used:
Skin: E21, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E57, 43, 53, 50
Coat, Hat & Boots: C5, 3, 1, 0
Sign: E44, 43, 42, 41, 40

Pencils: Burnt Ochre, Dark Umber, Black

 I hope you can join us in our challenge and I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations.
 
A big crafty hello to my new followers, and thank you for following me, you are very welcome.

 Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

 Hugs
Gina x
I am entering this card into the following challenge:
Simply Magnolia - Over the Edge

3 comments:

  1. Stunning as Usual! Your backgrounds really make your Images Pop! Loooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow stunning card as always Gina, and do love that garland and all the embellies - they make a perfect frame for Tilda!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love masking! your card looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete