Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 25 May 2017

Avery with Seashell

Good morning everyone,

I am popping in this morning to share a GDT card for the Paper Nest Dolls

This is the gorgeous Avery with Seashell. The links below will take to where you can buy either the stamp or digi image.



She has been coloured with DI reinkers and I've added some glossy accents to the seashell.

The die peeping out of the top left hand corner is a fantasy die 

Last summer I visited one of my crafty friends in Whitby and bought the shells and star fish, I knew they would come in handy lol. 

The bird is a Joy die.

The flowers, ribbon, lace and anchor charm are from my crafty stash.

Di list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Picked Raspberry
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Costume: Weathered Wood, Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar
Shell: Gathered Twigs, Grand Espresso
Sand: Frayed Burlap 

That's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

3 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful card Gina.
    The image is so sweet and as always your colouring is perfect.
    The detail is fabulous and I love the starfish.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full of summer detail and fun Gina!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete