Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 28 May 2017

New Challenge Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Jeans Tilda

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend and making the most of the extended one if you are in the U.K. Today I am celebrating my birthday, I've stopped counting by age and say you are as young as you feel😊, we are having a family get together which I am so looking forward to, I can't wait to see my boys.

We have a new challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia and we would love to see creations that are for a special date for example anniversary, birthday wedding, christening etc.

I really didn't have much time this week what with Ofsted at school, I was so tired so it had to be a quick make.

I have coloured up one of the new Maggies from the Summer, Nautical and Denim collection called Jeans Tilda.

I didn't go for blue denim, but opted for a combination of colours, more details are under the pic.

I stamped her onto Artistico extra white watercolour paper and cut the shape using Spellbinders die.

The papers are by Lemoncraft called Heart Painted.

The die peeping out of the top is a Joy die called Lattice Border.

The straws are from my stash and the flags have been made by cutting a banner die which I think is a Whimsy die in coordinating papers.

The butterflies have been cut twice (another Joy die) and mounted on top of each and I've added  some pearl trim down the centre. 

The ribbon and pearl trim are from the Ribbon Girl.

The 'Happy Birthday' banner is from a Whimsy set of sentiment stamps.


DI List:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Top and Shoes: Victorian Velvet
Dungarees: Pumice Stone, Bundled Sage, Black Soot

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge:


 You could win a £15.00 voucher.

Well that's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in. and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs
Gina xx


6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Gina. Have a fabulous day. Such a sweet make!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo beautiful....such a gorgeous card. So sweet and girly as always....I love your cards. xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy Birthday for yesterday Gina, hope you had a fab time.
    Lovely card as always even though you say it was a quick one it looks just as elaborate and fabulous to me :o)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Gina, you are so talented with all your lovely card designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a delicious card, hope you had a lovely birthday and enjoyed your family time, it is so precious xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. super sweet card and jeans don't always have to be blue, don't they? I love them in your grey colours! Also the paper straws are super cool too, should use mine more often!
    Hugs, Ally

    ReplyDelete