Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Saturday 20 May 2017

Tilda Enjoying Summer

Hi everyone,

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!! I spent most of the day either doing housework or dodging the showers trying to put some plants in the garden, I eventually got them all in 😊

I thought I would pop in to share a card I made earlier this week.

I have coloured up Tilda Enjoying Summer with DI reinkers and sprinkled some white frantage around the outside of the image.

The papers are by Pion from the Scent of Lavender collection (Fields of Purple and Preserving the Scent).

All the die cuts are from Joy dies, links are at the bottom of this post.

The flowers are mixture of Ribbon Girl and my own stash. The pearl string (draped), ribbon and lace are also from the Ribbon Girl.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Picked Raspberry
Hair: Grand Espresso, Walnut Stain, Gathered Twigs
Dungarees: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Blouse and Shoes: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord
Grass: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

Well that's it from me today.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, lovely Tilda stamp and the colours are gorgeous x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Gorgeous Gina !! Lovely papers and so cute the little Tilda .
    Love It ...
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful soft colour and detail Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card and lovely colours! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo gorgeous Love the colours & of course I love Tilda she looks fantastic with your colouring.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, what a super sweet card, Gina, Hun! Many wonderful deets and little Ms Tilda is so cute and beautifully coloured in!
    xxx, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gina, whenever I want to feel good I head over here. Your beautiful cards always make my day. Love the colour combo and as always your colouring is perfection! fab embellishments too.
    I rely on hubby to groom the garden, I just point at the flowers so they don't end up in the compost bin.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful creation Gina! And I love all those pearls! Judy x

    ReplyDelete