Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 30 March 2014

Tilda with Daisy

Hello Everyone,

I hope you have had a lovely weekend so far and if you are living in the U.K. I would like to wish all you Mum's  a Happy 'Mother's day', I hope you are getting spoilt.

Today we have a new challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia and our theme this time  is 'Girls Only'

I have stamped up another oldie Tilda With Daisy. As always I have used Copics and Prisma Pencils to colour her with. The shape of the card has been cut using a Go Kreate die Large Frame, Frilly #6. All the beautiful embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl, please see pictures below which will take you directly to the product in the shop. I just love the Pink Pouf Ribbon.



Copics List:
Skin: E21, 00, 000, 0000
Hair: E44, 42, 40, W00
Dress: E85, 83, 81, RV000
Shoes: E44, 43, 42, 41, 40
Daisy: E35, 33, 31, Y17, C1, 00, 
Grass: YG99, 97, 95, 93

We are sponsored this week by the Ribbon Girl so you could be in with a chance of winning 



to spend in their lovely shop.

My teamies have made some beautiful creations, so if you get a chance pop over and have a  peek and I would love to see you join us in our challenge.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Take care.

Hugs
Gina x


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Gina, wonderfully coloured and embellished as always. I particularly like the pearls and tulle. Hope you're having a wonderful Mother's day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card Gina!! Beautiful colouring and wonderfully embellished!! So many lovely details!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Gina. Wonderful Tilda image and your stunning design detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely,
    your cards are a work of art, lots of very gorgeous things to look at. superb colouring!!
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Gina, gorgeous colours and beautifully embellished as always x Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! I love the Vintage look lace and Flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have been catching up with your past posts and what a gorgeous collection of cards. You're a very talented lady.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Gina. That is one of my favourite Tildas and I love your gorgeous flowers and that butterfly die.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete