Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 16 March 2014

Tilda with Pony Tail

Hello I'm back with my second posting of the day as we have  new challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia. Our fab challenge this time is 'Flower Power'.

I went  bit mad  and  masked three stamps, Tilda with Ponytail,Tree with Carved Heart and Bench which took me ages to colour (that'll teach me)! As always I have used Copics and Prisma Pencils to colour the scene. The papers are by Maja (Vintage Summer Basics). The Flowers are WOC apart from the Flower Sprays which are from Live and Love Crafts. The lace and ribbon are from my stash.

Copics List:
Skin: E21, 00, 000, 0000, R20
Hair: E29, 35, 23, 50
Top & Shoes: R85, 83, 81, RV000
Trousers: E43, 42, 41, 40
Tree: YG99, 97, 95, 93
Bench: E37, 35, 33, 31

Pencils: Burnt Ochre, Dark Umber, Tuscan Red, Black

The prize up for grabs this time is a GDT spot so come on upload your beautiful projects to be in with a chance of winning this superb prize.

Thank you for popping in and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Hugs
Gina x


10 comments:

  1. Wow I love this Gina, its fantastic and I love the way you have designed it with three masked images. Really beautiful colouring honey, as always!!! Sorry I know I say that every time, but its true!!!
    Big Cuddles Jay xxx ps I always smile when I see your smiling face on your side bar x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may have taken you an age to colour - but it's stunning Gina, and your colouring and layout are fab as always
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic masked scene you've created for us Gina, love the pink, cream and brown combo too, just sublime :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Masking is brilliant! Love that Tree! Such a Gorgeous Card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gina what a perfect spring scene you have created here...your colouring is beautiful!! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Gina x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card as always, love it!
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! what a wonderful image and so beautifully coloured! stunning card lovely.
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty scene, well worth all the effort, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gina, oh lordy, I'm finding it hard to find new words to describe how wonderful your creations are hun, I'm in awe of your colouring lol. Gorgeous as always.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete