Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 26 January 2015

I Give You my Heart Tilda

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Well it's back to work for me today, but there are only 3 weeks left before it is half term yay. Once again I have been a bad blogger this week, I am still trying to get to grips with colouring with DI's, but alas it has not been happening again and I've put a fair few attempts in the bin, so I haven't got anything made, I am determined to crack it, but it's starting to become a little frustrating.

Anyway onward and upwards. We have a new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia today and our theme is 'Love'.

 Well I couldn't resist using one of the new Tilda's, I have only bought a couple this time, this one and one other that I felt I could use all year round. She is called 'I give you my heart Tilda'. I don't think I did too badly with this attempt at colouring so I kept her. 


Just peeping out of the right hand side is the beautiful Noor Design Love Heart and Heart with Wings die, cut twice, once in red card and once using the papers and it's been painted with Dutch Doobadoo Structure paste along the edges. The tag is also a Noor Design die. On the left hand side is a cute heart from the Dutch Doobadoo Art Paper set. The flowers are from my stash, but the pins, lace, twine and ribbon are from the Ribbon Girl.  

DI's list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose,
Hair Walnut Stain, Antique Line,
Clothes: Pumice Stone
Heart: Fired Brick

Our sponsor this time is the Ribbon Girl and you could win




to spend in their gorgeous online shop.

Well that's it from me, hopefully I will have a more successful week with my colouring and be able to post something else.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina x


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Gina! Lovely and vibrant! Isn't that Tilda image so sweet and quite versatile i would say. Loving your bold colours and as always such a great layout with gorgeous details. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Gina. Your colouring is stunning. Great design and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I think your Colouring that you are showing us is Amazing! Keep it up. Your Card is Stunning as Always. Have a Great Week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. I have to say I haven't bought a single Tilda from the new collection as I wasn't blown away, but you have made this one look fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete