Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 30 August 2015

What a Sweetheart

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well and if you are in the U.K. are enjoying the Bank holiday weekend. Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but I have been taking a little break before I go back to work on Tuesday. The summer hols have passed by so quickly, I just don't know where the time has gone. 

Anyway I thought I would pop in with a card I made for fun using a Little Darlings stamp which I have had for ages and not got round to using how bad is that? She is called 'What a Sweetheart' and I have coloured her using mainly distress reinkers.

The papers are by Joy. Peeping out at the top and overlapping the side is one of my favourite Noor Design dies called Circle die No. 2. The frame around the image, leaves and  butterfly die are also from Noor Design U.K.  The flowers, lace, pearl string and ribbon are from my stash. Links to the materials I have used where possible are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress: Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar
Eyes: Tumbled Glass
Shoes and Hat: Hickory Smoke

Also just to let you know that the Ribbon Girl are having a gorgeous pink giveaway on their Blog, to be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is leave them a comment.

A warm welcome to my new followers, thank you for taking the time to follow me.

Well that's it from me today, enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday if you are in the U.K. and if not what is left of your weekend. 

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx


7 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creation Gina, lovely image and die cut details and soft colouring too. Time seems to fly by here too, before you know where you are it will be Christmas, lol.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Gina, another beautiful card, such a cute image and lovely colouring. Yes, the joy craft round die is one of my favourite dies too he he! Take care, crafty cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Gina. She really is a sweetheart. The summer has just vanished this year. Lets hope we have an Indian summer and it goes on for a while. Although its tipping it down at the moment!!!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a lovely rest up ready for school again. Love your Card you always manage to add so many Beautiful elements Stunning as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I said on facebook and I say here same....
    Beautiful Gina !!!!!!

    Liefs Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation Gina, I too still have many digis and rubber stamps that I haven't used yet, it's awful isn't it, but there are too many images I love and not nearly enough hours in the day (especially when you add work to the equation), as I'm sure you're familiar with. Love the soft pastel treatment you're given this :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and pretty Gina, the flowers are gorgeous and the butterflies and image so sweet, a really lovely card, I love it!
    Back to work for you tomorrow then Gina, your right, time goes by so quickly, glad it's not just me that thinks that!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete