Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 8 May 2016

Reminder Card for Paradise of Stamps - Rosebud Tilda

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Today I am sharing a reminder card for the current 'Anything Goes'  challenge at  

I have coloured up Rosebud Tilda.

The shape has been cut using a Crealies rectangle die.
'
The papers are from the new Maja Vintage Romance papers, 'Engagement'. 

The  butterflies and tag are Joy dies from Noor Design U.K. 

I made the corner using a silicone mould and air dry clay.

The pearls, ribbon and flowers are from my stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Grand Espresso, Gathered Twigs
Dress, Shoes and Hat: Weathered Wood
Basket and Flowers: Gathered Twigs, Picked Raspberry

The winner of this challenge will win a Guest Designer spot with us. 

Thank you for popping in and I hope you have a fab relaxing Sunday.

Hugs
Gina xx


10 comments:

  1. This card is so beautyfyl!!!
    Liefs Joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it's wonderful
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful design Gina.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie and stunning detail Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderfully, sweet and gorgeous card Gina.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Gina. I cant wait to colour this gorgeous image which you have coloured so beautifully. Love the easel design and the colours and embellishments are stunning.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my absolutely favourite new stamp and you have teamed your stunning colouring so perfectly with your butterflies, they practically pop out of the picture!!! Gorgeous touches and a very feminine card (even though it not pink he he) I absolutely LOVE it!!!
    Big Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gina, I'm sorry I've not been here lately, but I'm finally here, love this card hun, gorgeous colouring of Tilda again, I have her too but not coloured her yet,I hope your ok hunny, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A delightful card, full of beautiful accents :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this layout so much to look at!

    ReplyDelete