Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 31 October 2019

Merry and Bright - New Release Winnie Winter Wishes Clear Stamps from Polkadoodles

Morning everyone, 

Today I am popping in to share some more Polkadoodles Christmas inspiration.

I have coloured up another of the very gorgeous clear stamps from the new release Winnie Winter Wishes, this one is called Merry and Bright.

Links to the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


This beautiful stamp has been stamped onto the largest Posydoodles circle die and coloured with distress reinkers, which is my favourite medium. Why you ask, well I find painting very therapeutic and the distress inks blend so easily.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Coat, Boots, Bow and Present: Tumbled Glass
Sack, Scarf and Poinsettias: Barn Door, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot
Reindeer: Gathered Twigs, Worn Lipstick, Black Soot
Animals: Hickory Smoke, Walnut Stain,Gathered Twigs, Worn Lipstick.
Present: Iced Spruce

Merry & Bright -  Winnie Winter Wishes - CLEAR POLYMER STAMP
Posydoodles Basics - Circles dies

I have also stamped the snowflake and 'Joy' sentiment which is part of the stamp with a versamark ink pad, sprinkled on some silver embossing powder and heat set it with a heat gun.


The delicious papers are from the Ho Ho Gnome Season 6" x 6" paper pad which I have edged with white gesso. I tend to do this a lot, just because I love the finished look. The cute tag has been cut using one of the Posydoodles Tag dies. The fabulous spruce dies are from the Holly Spruce set of dies which cut beautifully. To finish them off I have sprinkled on some twinklets which gives them a lovely icy look, just perfect for Christmas.

Ho Ho Gnome Season 6 x 6" Paper pack Holly & Spruce - Christmas/Winter Holiday Craft cutting die set Posydoodles Basics - Tags dies

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

Disclosure:
I am a member of several Design Teams, please note that all my ideas and views are my own. I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products which means that I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). I use this money to buy more crafting goodies. If you like any of the products I post, I would be be very grateful if you would support me through clicking the links below when you shop, just click on a picture below or any of the links above to be taken to the product.
Thank you😊


Merry & Bright -  Winnie Winter Wishes - CLEAR POLYMER STAMPPosydoodles Basics - Circles dies 

Ho Ho Gnome Season 6 x 6" Paper pack  Holly & Spruce - Christmas/Winter Holiday Craft cutting die set Posydoodles Basics - Tags dies

3 comments: