Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 2 October 2019

New Challenge at Creative Inspirations

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I made for the new challenge at Creative Inspirations

The theme this month is Masculine or Halloween/Autumn.

This was a tough one for me as I don't tend to make Halloween cards and I don't enjoy making masculine cards.

Anyway I opted for masculine.

I have coloured up a Dreamerlands Crafts stamp called 'Let the Journey Begin' and coloured it with distress reinkers.

I cut the shape of the card with a Craft and You set of dies and used a Happy Birthday embossing folder to create the text. 

To create the colour, I rubbed on some silver, gold and bronze gilding wax.

The cogs were cut from a Robert Addams die and again I rubbed in some gilding wax and added a few pearl gems,

I love the set of keys at the bottom of the card they are a cut from a Leane Creatief set of dies.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Brown: Gathered Twigs
Black Soot

This month Crafty Ribbons are sponsoring our challenge and you could win a selection of the ribbons below.


 Crafty Ribbons

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

4 comments:

  1. WOW Gina as soon as I spotted this I had to come have a good look, its stunning, love the image and all the layers, embossing and the gears and keys are perfect, wow...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card, so wonderful put together and coloured! Wow... Hugs Ela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I don't know why you don't like making masculine cards because this one is awesome!
    I love the fabulous metal effect you have achieved on the frame, cogs and keys and your beautiful monochromatic coloured image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete