Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 26 January 2020

Holly Ladybird - New Release from Polkadoodles Coloured with Zig Watercolour Pens

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all well and are enjoying your weekend.

This morning I am popping in to share some Polkadoodles inspiration.

Have you seen the new Holly digis that were released this month? Wow they are beautiful! There are eight gorgeous images to choose from and they come as pre-coloured or as a black and white image if you fancy colouring your own.


I have coloured up the very gorgeous Holly Ladybird with a my new zig watercolour pens. They are so easy to use and blend beautifully. 



Here she is partially coloured. For her skin tone I used three colours: natural beige, oatmeal and beige then I added in some pale pink and finally pink for the cheeks. For her hair I used natural beige, beige and dark brown.

The dots are on her dress are pebeo drawing gum. Once you have finished colouring you just rub them out and you end up with white polka dots.

Colour list:
Skin: Natural Beige, Oatmeal, Bela, Pale Pink,Pink
Hair: Natural Beige, Beige and Dark Brown,
Dress: Blue Gray, Pale Pink, Wine Red (Heart)
Shoes: Blue Gray, Wine Red
Tree: Beige, Dark Brown
Ladybirds: Wine Red, Black
Leaves and Flowers: Pale Pink, Victorian Velvet (distress ink), Mid Green, Olive Green

The papers are from the beautiful Belle Papillon Big Kahuna collection (what a stunning collection).


Thank you so much for popping in.

Happy crafting:)

Gina xx

Disclosure:
I am a member of several Design Teams, please note that all my ideas and views are my own. I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products which means that I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). I use this money to buy more crafting goodies. If you like any of the products I post, I would be be very grateful if you would support me through clicking the links below when you shop, just click on a picture below or any of the links above to be taken to the product.
Thank you😊

Holly Ladybird - digital papercrafting download Holly Ladybird - "precoloured" digital papercrafting download Belle Papillon Big Kahuna Download bundle

4 comments:

  1. She is soo cute! A beautiful girly card with so many delicate lacy details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always. I just bought the Zig markers and cannot wait to use them. I am in the middle of renovating my craft room - soooo exciting but in a mess now as new shelves are installed. Once I am settled in within the next two weeks, they will be the first medium I play with. Thank you for listing the colors... while I am so used to copics, I now will have the learn the color combos for these. Have a great day! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouww....Another beautiful card, so many beautiful details. You have colored the stamp very nicely and again a top card.
    Have a great week, hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww she looks adorable and so beautifully coloured. I love all the dies and pretty details too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete