Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 5 February 2020

Be My Valentine

Good morning everyone,

I hope your week is going well.

Today I am sharing a valentines card for the new challenge at Creative Inspirations. Out theme for this month is .......

Anything Goes

This super cute digi is from All Dressed Up. They are our sponsors this month and we were lucky to be given an image to play with.  I fell in love with him the instant I saw him. I have coloured him with distress reinkers and added a bit of pencil here and there.

DI list:
Bear: Gathered Twigs
Bow and Balloon: Barn Door, Aged Mahogany

I used a large heart shaped die to cut the shape of the card and used various other heart
dies which are tucked underneath the layers.

As I mentioned earlier, All Dressed Up are sponsoring our challenge this month

 All Dressed Up

The lucky winner will win two images of the winners choice.

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

10 comments:

  1. This is just stunning! 👌 Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, gorgeous image and lovely embellishments too x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Love it.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valentine is so cute. Who makes the bear with the balloon stamp? Would like to get one.
    Edna Burgess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment. It is an All Dressed Up image.
      Gina xx

      Delete
  5. wonderful...love the rich look it has and such great details.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, that little bear is so adorable, love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete