Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 4 October 2020

Hexagon Shaped Christmas Easel Card

 Hi everyone,

I hope you are well and have had a lovely weekend. It's been a bit of a soggy one here in the south of the U.K., but I've actually spent some of the weekend crafting, just for fun which has been really nice:)

I thought I would share another Christmas card.  I have stamped up the beautiful Winter Tilda and this adorable polar bear, which is also a Maggie, but I can't remember the name or which set he comes from. 

The shape has been cut with a hexagon shaped die

I have used distress reinkers to colour the scene and the papers are from The Hobby House.


DI list:

Skin: Vintage Phote, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick

Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen

Coat, Hat and Boots: Weathered Wood, Black Soot

Polar Bear: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

The die cut snowflakes have been cut from a John Nextdoor set of dies and sprinkled with Diamond Dust Twinklets. The branches are from a Creative Expressions set of dies and the Eight Point die is by Joy Crafts.

The lace, ribbon and flowers are from my own crafty stash.

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs

Gina xx




2 comments:

  1. Wouw...Gorgeous card Gina, with lovely details!
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an absolute stunner. Love the soft colours and your fabulous colouring.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete