Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Beautiful Criss Cross Card - London Tilda

 Hi everyone,

I hope your week is going well, it will soon be the weekend.

I thought I would pop in to share a card I made just for fun.

I stamped up London Tilda and coloured her with distress reinkers. I have sprinkled some shabby white frantage around the outside of the image.

 DI list:

Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose,Worn Lipstick

Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain

Coat and Umbrella: Bundled Sage

Boots: Pumice Stone

The sentiment pulls out of the top of the card. I stamped the sentiment with a versmark clear stamp pad and sprinkled some gold embossing powder over the top and heat set it with my heat gun.

The tabs at the top have been cut from a Tonics die and I threaded some olive green satin ribbon through the holes finishing off with some pearl gems.


The stand has been die cut using a Joy Crafts die.

All the embellishments are from my crafty stash.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs

Gina xx


5 comments:

  1. WOW....Love This Gina!!
    Gorgeous card, lovely colors and details.
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Gina, I love the muted green colourway you have chosen for it and gorgeous embellishments.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Gina, wow love the color, embellishments, image and the fun way you open the card.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete