Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 10 November 2020

New 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Ally's Angels

 Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well and coping with the second lockdown if you are in the U.K.

This evening we have a new 'Anything Goes' challenge at Ally's Angels.

I have coloured up one of the brand new Magnolia stamps called 'Christmas Angel Tilda', I think she is absolutley gorgeous. I have coloured her with distress reinkers and sprinkled some shabby white frantage around the outside of her.

DI list:

Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick

Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen

Dress: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

The angel peeping out of the right hand side and the banner are cut from Joy Craft dies and the branches are from a Creative Expressions set of dies. 

The flowers, lace, ribbon, pearl string, trim and jingle bells are from my own crafty stash.

 The winner of the challenge will win this fabulous prize from Ally:


That's all from me today.

Happy crafting:)

Hugs

Gina xx






3 comments: